account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Quick questions, quick replies; ask anything about the XZ Premium!

Message 61 of 497
Message 61 of 497

Pencil Support??

Does pencil work on xperia xz premium just like it does on xperia z2??

Message 62 of 497
Message 62 of 497

Re: Pencil Support??

@UchihaMinato wrote:

Does pencil work on xperia xz premium just like it does on xperia z2??

I wouldn't count on that. I also believe you're talking about Z Ultra which had that feature, not Z2.

Message 63 of 497
Message 63 of 497

I have xperia z2 D6502 and pencil works perfectly on it without even enabling glove mode

Message 64 of 497
Message 64 of 497

@UchihaMinato wrote:

I have xperia z2 D6502 and pencil works perfectly on it without even enabling glove mode

I just looked it up and it seems that you were right, my bad. I've never heard of the Z2 having that feature. I just tried using pencil on XZP and unfortunately it didn't work.

Message 65 of 497
Message 65 of 497

Re: Battery Care (Live in Germany)

@Läusert wrote:

Hi,

after a few days the "Battery Care" (live in Europe) started when i charged the phone at night. Saying somethin like: "Battery Care : Fully charged at around 5am" (I usualy charge the phone  when in bed: 10pm to 6 am). It worked perfect. Now i had one week holiday and the charging time changed. (Went to Bed to different times) After 5 days, i returned to regular charging 10 - 6. But now, the Battery Care dosnt start anymore. I charged from 10 to 6 now for the last 7 days. Any suggestions?

maybe the change in the charging schedule threw Battery Care off and it needs some more time to readjust? I'm just guessing, but it could be that it's waiting to "find out" if there are going to be more deviations in charging hours to accommodate to it.

Learner
Message 66 of 497
Message 66 of 497

Re: Quick questions, sony XZP g lens type?

Hi,

can you share information on sony xperia xz premium g lens type? Is't gorilla glass 5 @ sapphire crystal @ sapphire coated @ something else? 

I been looking for this information quite some time been never manage to find it on web. 

Thanks. 

One time poster
Message 67 of 497
Message 67 of 497

Re: Quick questions, quick replies; ask anything about the XZ Premium! - Be rewarded for helping out

I tried taking photos of the video but my predictive capture doesn't seem to work. Tried factory resetting the phone & immediately did the test again but still fail to get the predictive capture working. Predictive capture setting was on for both cases. What else can I do to get it work?

Adept
Message 68 of 497
Message 68 of 497

Re: Quick questions, quick replies; ask anything about the XZ Premium! - Be rewarded for helping out

Are you trying to use predictive capture when capturing photos while recording video?

Predictive capture works perfectly fine for me. It will work only when it detects motion.

Message 69 of 497
Message 69 of 497

as @Nirai6 said, predictive capture will only work when there's motion detected. it works fine for, say, cars going across the photo, but won't trigger when taking pics of landscape or portraits.

Rookie
Message 70 of 497
Message 70 of 497

Re: Quick questions, quick replies; ask anything about the XZ Premium!

Is there anyway that i can adjust iso and shutter speed at a time?

Other flagship phones can do that and they can also capture the star trails during the night