account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Quick questions, quick replies; ask anything about the XZ Premium!

One time poster
Message 471 of 498
Message 471 of 498

Re: Quick questions, quick replies; ask anything about the XZ Premium!

My phone requires me pin but i did not put pin on it. I just charge it when i open it  the phone requires me pin now ..what should i do? 

Pioneer
Message 472 of 498
Message 472 of 498

@Nachose wrote:

My phone requires me pin but i did not put pin on it. I just charge it when i open it  the phone requires me pin now ..what should i do? 

@Nachose; did you inserted a SIM card? It might be asking you for the SIM card PIN that was supplied by your network operator together with the card.

Learner
Message 473 of 498
Message 473 of 498

Why I am not able to connect my earphone to the device

Pioneer
Message 474 of 498
Message 474 of 498

Re: Why I am not able to connect my earphone to the device

@Rockadam wrote:

Hi @Rockadam; If you want someone to help you need to give some more information as for example what earphone are you trying to connect.

Learner
Message 475 of 498
Message 475 of 498

I am using Sony Extra Bass MDR-XB510AS

Highlighted
Pioneer
Message 476 of 498
Message 476 of 498

@Rockadam, once more is needed more information, what difficulties are you having after connecting the headphones jack in the XZ Premium? 

Learner
Message 477 of 498
Message 477 of 498

Whenever I connect my earphone to xz premium I always have to adjust the tip of my earphone to hear the voice from my earphone but if I move it just a little bit then it does not works. My earphone are in perfect condition I use them  on my mom's phone it works perfectly even if I move my earphone tip several time then to it works properly it works on any device except on xz premium please help me with this problem I'm fed up of this problem.

Pioneer
Message 478 of 498
Message 478 of 498

Use canned air or cotton tips to clean the port.

who knows knows
who doesn't doesn't
Learner
Message 479 of 498
Message 479 of 498

Re: Q: Out of the box, what Apps are displayed in full 4K?

Why does not my battery protect my phone?

چرا محافظ باتری گوشی من فعال نمیشود 

One time poster
Message 480 of 498
Message 480 of 498

Hello everyone! Does anybody know for sure if the water resistance will be gone after the back panel replacement? Got several scratches on it and can't just stand this. Wanted to take my phone to Sony Centre to replace the back panel, but I am wondering if this will cause anything bad..

Also, when will the sony stand cover for xz premium be back for purchase? I have been waiting for it to appear in stock for months already (my region: Portugal and Spain).