account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Quick questions, quick replies; ask anything about the XZ Premium!

Highlighted
Adviser
Message 451 of 498
Message 451 of 498

Re: Quick questions, quick replies; ask anything about the XZ Premium!

I already set my internet settings about a week ago after my Mobile data was not working. Even with those, I have not been able to 'Download internet settings' Or Send Pictures in my text messages (The main reason I needed help)

By tagging I mean saying @NunoSEN2 or @PuppyRyan, Because the tag remains grey in my perspective and I don't think you are getting alerted when I say @NunoSEN2

Pioneer
Message 452 of 498
Message 452 of 498

@PuppyRyan;

In that case I don't know what else you can do besides a software repair with Xperia Companion because you should have the Download Internet Settings option and if the internet settings are correct you should have mobile data.

Regarding the tag option I suppose it is only available for the Pioneers.

Rookie
Message 453 of 498
Message 453 of 498

Hi, I just simply forgot my password, how can I recover it without erasing my data? 

One time poster
Message 454 of 498
Message 454 of 498

Can I use different brand of flip case?? Will it work like the flip case for XZP by Sony??

Learner
Message 455 of 498
Message 455 of 498

Where can I find the Sony store app, I am trying to get my phone to control my Sony Soundbar. Any advice would be much appreciated. Thanks!

One time poster
Message 456 of 498
Message 456 of 498

I updated my XZ premium for Android version 9.0 (pie) and my display changed to a X-ray like screen.

Its difficult to read images appear too bright.

Its definitely some kind of software update problem. How can I fix this? 

Visitor
Message 457 of 498
Message 457 of 498

the wifi calling option it does not appear in XZ premium Sony I try to call support many times no one can help do you have idea about that 

Pioneer
Message 458 of 498
Message 458 of 498

Hi @Sach9 ;

Have you tried simply restarting the phone? (preferably in a dark enviroment).

Pioneer
Message 459 of 498
Message 459 of 498

Hi @khaledismael ;

For WiFi calling (VoWiFi) your phone might need an operator costumized software, please read this:https://support.sonymobile.com/global-en/xperiaxzpremium/faq/wifi-&-connectivity/801930746ffcf563015...

Visitor
Message 460 of 498
Message 460 of 498

thanks for your help but as I follow the steps I didn't find wifi calling option in my phone