account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Quick questions, quick replies; ask anything about the XZ Premium!

Learner
Message 391 of 498
Message 391 of 498

Re: Quick questions, quick replies; ask anything about the XZ Premium!

I'd like the speakers to work on speaker phone mode. 

Learner
Message 392 of 498
Message 392 of 498

Hi can you tell me if it possible to change the audio on video taken on xz premium to a song mp3/4 for example cheers

Message 393 of 498
Message 393 of 498

@PocketDraco check Play Store apps for media converters. I've used Timbre several times and it works fine. 

Highlighted
Talent
Message 394 of 498
Message 394 of 498

@uuuweee I'm pretty pissed that there's no Night Mode built in to this phone and I too think the volume is way too low. 

Like you said though the people who neither want or need these abilities are capable of adjusting or disabling them. It's better all round to have the option though 🀨

TINA
--❌--
One time poster
Message 395 of 498
Message 395 of 498

Guys, I am a bit confused, as my phone after system update offers it again  its always on top, can not get read off this info line! 

Have updated my phone twice in 2 days in a row  refreshed history of updates and it's still there, very strange! But my memory is nearly full, so I am guessing functioning of it may give me some mistakes! Is there any reason for this update not going away?! Restarted my phone again, although it does it itself, still there! Switched off auto update and still the same! Annoyed 

Pioneer
Message 396 of 498
Message 396 of 498

@TINA66

Yes you're heard.

Here is the announcement.

Watch this and report back if it works for you.

who knows knows
who doesn't doesn't
Talent
Message 397 of 498
Message 397 of 498

Hi @Strampke thanks for the reply and links. I would have received the March 2018 Android security patch with the software updates, wouldn't I? 😊

TINA
--❌--
One time poster
Message 398 of 498
Message 398 of 498

hello. i upgraded my XZ premium to oreo and since then my camera and flashlight stopped working. i tried a software repair and at the initializing page, the dowloading part never finishes because my fone just sutomatically trips off..... please how can this be fixed.... thank you

Pioneer
Message 399 of 498
Message 399 of 498

@TINA66

If your patch isn't march or later then you can try a software update using Xperia Companion.

who knows knows
who doesn't doesn't
Talent
Message 400 of 498
Message 400 of 498

@Strampke 

Excuse my ignorance but is it the Android Security Patch level you're referring to? If so then mine says 1 September 2018..... πŸ˜‰ 

TINA
--❌--