account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Quick questions, quick replies; ask anything about the XZ Premium!

Genius
Message 321 of 493
Message 321 of 493

Re: Quick questions, quick replies; ask anything about the XZ Premium!

@najodleglejszywrote:

@Tetras_Triforcethere's no default setting for that, but you can use an app called Light Flow to change notification sounds for any app https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rageconsulting.android.lightflowlite

@Tetras_Triforce @najodleglejszy i can highly recommend Light Flow.....have used it for quite a long time & it's a must have app every time i change phones, highly customisable 😎😎

One time poster
Message 322 of 493
Message 322 of 493

Quick one does xp premium comes with any gesture control settings or features ie. Turn phone upset down to silence for example 

Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 323 of 493
Message 323 of 493

It comes with Smart call handling.  When receiving a call, shaking the phone will stop the call. When you put the phone face down,it mutes the call sound, but you still recieve the call. If you put the phone next to your ear,it automatically answers . You can enable this by going to phone(Dialer) -> 3 dots at the top right -> Settings -> Calls -> Smart call handling. 

Learner
Message 324 of 493
Message 324 of 493

I have the XZ Premium which I have paired with my Mazda6 NB1 Satnav

I used to have a Windows phone which would allow me to read and reply texts throught the Satnav...the XZ Premium downlods the messages but does not intereact to read and reply...is there a setting for this? Annot find one...

Regards

Gordon

Learner
Message 325 of 493
Message 325 of 493

Hi there I have used 17gb of internal but have a 128gb SD I have tried to move some apps and can't seem to manage is the SD card just for photos \media? Thanks 

Learner
Message 326 of 493
Message 326 of 493

Hi there I have used 17gb of internal but have a 128gb SD I have tried to move some apps and can't seem to manage is the SD card just for photos \media? Thanks 

One time poster
Message 327 of 493
Message 327 of 493

How to remove the pattern and revert to no security to open

Pioneer
Message 328 of 493
Message 328 of 493

@HuiNeng;

Go to Settings >Screen Lock and Security >Screen Lock >None 

Regular
Message 329 of 493
Message 329 of 493

Quick question, will the XZP get a RAW or camera 2 API support update. I ask because I believe on AOSP the phone has supported it which means its possible and especially doable. Will the XZP receive support for camera 2 API?

One time poster
Message 330 of 493
Message 330 of 493

sony xz premium

why does my phone not show me incoming phone calls on my screen when some one rings this has just happened