account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Quick questions, quick replies; ask anything about the XZ Premium!

Rookie
Message 311 of 498
Message 311 of 498

Re: Quick questions, quick replies; ask anything about the XZ Premium!

Thanks 👍🏻

One time poster
Message 312 of 498
Message 312 of 498

Hi I'm having trouble with making calls, sending text messages 

One time poster
Message 313 of 498
Message 313 of 498

Q1: When will the next sony smart phone/ intelligent phone release? Febuary? March?

Q2: Will there be a bezel-less version of Sony Xz Premium?

Highlighted
Adept
Message 314 of 498
Message 314 of 498

1. Yes, at Mobile World Congress 26 February there will be announced a flagship and probably a compact 5" model too.

2. Highly probable. 

One time poster
Message 315 of 498
Message 315 of 498

So just a small question. Is there a way to set up a custom tone for Facebook and Facebook messenger? I have figued out were to normally go to fix this but if I go in app it only allows pre installed tones and the notification settings won't allow me to change it at all. I'm coming from 5 plus years with a galaxy that allowed me to do this so it is hard to go back to one tone. 

Rookie
Message 316 of 498
Message 316 of 498

How long untill the phone/phones announced at the mwc will be available in stores?

My old phone died and i dont want to get an ‘old’ model if the new ones are coming soon.

thanks in advance

Pioneer
Message 317 of 498
Message 317 of 498

Hi @Skalonjic;

I can not tell you about this year's release (and I think no one can by now) but last year MWC XZ Premium announcement was only released in June.

Rookie
Message 318 of 498
Message 318 of 498

Ouch, thats a long wait. I really dont want to switch brands, i really love sony

Message 319 of 498
Message 319 of 498

@Tetras_Triforcethere's no default setting for that, but you can use an app called Light Flow to change notification sounds for any app https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rageconsulting.android.lightflowlite

One time poster
Message 320 of 498
Message 320 of 498

Warranty Questions

For everyone who has sent their XZP in for warranty repair: what was your experience like?

For the people who have flashed international firmware to get the fingerprint sensor, and then had to send their phones in for other warranty repair: were you able to send the phone in for warranty repair, and get it repaired with the international firmware still on it?