account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Quick questions, quick replies; ask anything about the XZ Premium!

Inhabitant
Message 281 of 498
Message 281 of 498

Re: Quick questions, quick replies; ask anything about the XZ Premium!

@najodlejszy That's strange cuz in the support it says it can withstand to 1.5m up to 30 min and it won't void the warranty...

Message 282 of 498
Message 282 of 498

@FragmentVision can you tell me where exactly did you find that information? because I don't see it anywhere. 

Inhabitant
Message 283 of 498
Message 283 of 498

@najodleglejszy wrote:

@FragmentVision can you tell me where exactly did you find that information? because I don't see it anywhere. 

https://support.sonymobile.com/global-en/dm/water-and-dust-resistance/

Message 284 of 498
Message 284 of 498

@FragmentVision putting the device in water won't void your warranty. however, if the device gets water damage, warranty won't cover it. but just to make sure, you should contact your Local support about it, as they'll know the most about the way the warranty works in your region. 

Inhabitant
Message 285 of 498
Message 285 of 498

Yeah i contacted the support and we got in depth with that and the answer was the same as yours. I  think its pretty dirty and dumb to put something like ip68 protection and to advertise it and then to not ressponsibility for water damage and why do you they put ip68 when thy can put something like ip 66 because IT'S THE SAME for them, either way your warranty won't cover it and it's just a waste of money...

Message 286 of 498
Message 286 of 498

@FragmentVision that's pretty normal in the phone industry. no OEM offers warranty that covers water damage. 

Adviser
Message 287 of 498
Message 287 of 498

i have problem with call log when i scroll down and up call history i has alot of lag and the phone app is stop whtat can i do 

Highlighted
Adept
Message 288 of 498
Message 288 of 498

Hi, 

Try Settings, Apps, Phone - clear the cache memory (this will delete your history, atention) then force the app to stop, return and reactivate it. Restart the phone. 

Also check the internal memory space, clean some space if it perssists. 

Should be ok after this. 

Adviser
Message 289 of 498
Message 289 of 498

i do all that and no thing happened the problem not fixed 

Adept
Message 290 of 498
Message 290 of 498

If that, includin freeing up some internal memory, 100% will get back with a reset, from Settings.

Just make sure you backed your stuff before. It will not erase your SIM but better take it our before.