account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Quick questions, quick replies; ask anything about the XZ Premium!

Message 91 of 499
Message 91 of 499

Re: Quick questions, quick replies; ask anything about the XZ Premium!

@YnsAxu wrote:

Hi guys, i have two questions. 

1- How to delete just A number from call record? 

2- There is an alphabet on right side of contacts past series of Xperia. But i couldn't see this on xzp contacts. 

Regards. 

1. I can't see a way to clear just one number from call history, just a full list at once  

2. if you grab the scroll bar on the right edge and move it around, you'll see a bubble with a letter you're currently at.

Learner
Message 92 of 499
Message 92 of 499

Emir told me "You may delete a single entry in the call log by going to Phone > Tap the call entry > Call details > Press the dustbin in the top right." 

Working! 

Sony Xperia Support
Message 93 of 499
Message 93 of 499

@YnsAxu :smileysmileythumbsup:

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

Eg0
Learner
Message 94 of 499
Message 94 of 499

Hi. I was wondering about xz premium dual: can i set one sim just for gsm to get/give calls and sms, and second sim just for 3g/4g/lte/.../ ? If its possible, then if i surf internet it will let to get call on another sim?

Same question applies for z5 premium dual, i think it should be the same...

One time poster
Message 95 of 499
Message 95 of 499

Notification badges on applications icons

Hi,

I am not getting the notification badges on the applications icons, i.e. on the messaging, email, whatsapp - I can't see the badge indicating number of new/unread messages. Is there any way to get them?

Regards,

Piotr

Highlighted
Apprentice
Message 96 of 499
Message 96 of 499

How many rubber seals are there around the sim card tray? Just recently,I realised that i found a torn rubber seal the size of the sim card and memory card tray lying on the floor but when i checked my sim card tray,there's one still intact.

Adviser
Message 97 of 499
Message 97 of 499

I've bought this phone in an Asian region(Philippines to be exact)

I've called the support hotline, is there a more concrete person to talk to with regards to major issues with phone?

Issues I have are

-Losing data connectio even though phone is connected to 5Ghz Wifi Connection

-Lackluster Audio when listening through headphones

-Not utilizing Dual Speakers on Calls making conversations through speaker phone hard to understand in moderate noise locations.

I really like this phone but I feel something needs to be done to address these issues.

Eg0
Learner
Message 98 of 499
Message 98 of 499

DONT GIVE ANY QUESTIONS HERE! EVERYBODY JUST GIVE A FK ON YOUR PROBLEMS OR QUESTIONS AS MINE OR YOURS. JUST FIND SOME TIME TO CONTACT WITH SUPPORT

Enthusiast
Message 99 of 499
Message 99 of 499

Does anybody else experience this loose wobble after sticking the usb C in the bottom of the phone?! It goes all the way in and the connection is solid BUT it jerks around at least 3 mm in all directions! 

The phone is brand new and the USB is Sony original. 

When it wiggles around it makes all sorts of mechanical creaking noises, not the electric sizzling we all fear. 

It charges normally and is rather hard to unplug it BUT it moves around if I touch it as if there is no tomorrow!!

Message 100 of 499
Message 100 of 499

Re: Is apps on microsd slower?

@Isa13 SD card read/write speeds are slower than those of internal storage, so an app launched from SD card would take longer time to load than the same app installed on internal storage.