account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Quick questions, quick replies; ask anything about the XZ Premium!

Message 81 of 490
Message 81 of 490

Re: Quick questions, quick replies; ask anything about the XZ Premium!

i recently looked at videos of the Sony XZ's camera in youtube and found it has a lower resolution setting (2MP) which is good for low light photography and a lot more camera apps. My XZ premium doesn't have the low res option (2mp). Will there be an update to have it?

One time poster
Message 82 of 490
Message 82 of 490

No supported apps for the tag installed on the devise

No supported apps for the tag installed on the devise

Message 83 of 490
Message 83 of 490

Re: No supported apps for the tag installed on the devise

@Krister00 what tag are you talking about?

Visitor
Message 84 of 490
Message 84 of 490

Hi, I was having xperia Z5 dual and the camera app had a lot of built-in or downloadable, supporting apps. for example, multi-camera and many others.

recently i've got a new XZ premium and see that these are missing.

Is there a way to get those apps to my XZP as well?

Learner
Message 85 of 490
Message 85 of 490

Why, after updating the brightness slider moves by itself, is there anyone else that has this problem?

GT

Message 86 of 490
Message 86 of 490

@Dimas94 wrote:

Почему после обновления ползунок яркости двигается сам по себе, есть ли у кого то ещё такая проблема? 

do you have automatic brightness enabled? if it's bothering you, you can disable it in Settings > Dsiplay > Adaptive brightness.

Highlighted
Apprentice
Message 87 of 490
Message 87 of 490

I'm concerned about battery life span on Xperia XZ Premium. How should I charge this phone? Should I always charge to full 100% or is it true what people say that charging always between 40-80% is the best way to keep battery healthy? Also is quick charge 3.0 bad for battery? Is it worse for battery than usual charger? I'm concerned about this because my Xperia XZ Premium shipped with Sony UHC 12 which seems to be a quick charger that supports qc 3.0. So should I use this charger for daily charging?

Thanks!!

Rookie
Message 88 of 490
Message 88 of 490

Re: Double tap function

I really want this feature. Please bring it back and allow user to enable/disable this function 

Message 89 of 490
Message 89 of 490

@Sonytist wrote:

I'm concerned about battery life span on Xperia XZ Premium. How should I charge this phone? Should I always charge to full 100% or is it true what people say that charging always between 40-80% is the best way to keep battery healthy? Also is quick charge 3.0 bad for battery? Is it worse for battery than usual charger? I'm concerned about this because my Xperia XZ Premium shipped with Sony UHC 12 which seems to be a quick charger that supports qc 3.0. So should I use this charger for daily charging?

Thanks!!

I wouldn't worry about it. Sony uses some tricks like Qnovo adaptive charging and Battery Care that are meant to improve your battery life span. just charge whenever you feel like you need to.

Learner
Message 90 of 490
Message 90 of 490

Hi guys, i have two questions. 

1- How to delete just A number from call record? 

2- There is an alphabet on right side of contacts past series of Xperia. But i couldn't see this on xzp contacts. 

Regards.