account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Quick charger included?

SOLVED
Veteran
Message 1 of 8
Message 1 of 8

Quick charger included?

Can anyone please confirm if Premium is coming with quick charger out of the box as it was for regular XZ? 

After a lot of reviews, comparisons, articles, videos decided to... preorder it Slightly smiling Face

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 8
Message 2 of 8

Re: Quick charger included?

Hi @azzido,

I recommend that you get in contact with your Local support team for more information of what is included with Xpeira XZ Premium. This is a global forum and what is included with a new device may differ between different countries/regions.

Let me know if there is anything else I can assist you with.

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 8
Message 2 of 8

Hi @azzido,

I recommend that you get in contact with your Local support team for more information of what is included with Xpeira XZ Premium. This is a global forum and what is included with a new device may differ between different countries/regions.

Let me know if there is anything else I can assist you with.

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 8
Message 3 of 8

They won't be including a quick charger this time around. They instead made a separate quick charger accessory that you may need to buy separately. 

Commissioner
Message 4 of 8
Message 4 of 8

@XperiaZultra123 actually it's not right, it depends of the country and it's a local decision, just like the bonus pre-orders that differs from a country to an other

One time poster
Message 5 of 8
Message 5 of 8

I have just bought xz Premium (in the UK) and it came with a quick charger out of the box. Hope this helps. 

Apprentice
Message 6 of 8
Message 6 of 8

Are you sure? You have the have uch12w?

Highlighted
Adviser
Message 7 of 8
Message 7 of 8

Sony Xperia XZ Premium comes with a Quick Charger out of the box. It uses the Quick Charge 3.0 Technology and this fast charging feature helps us a lot. 

Regards,
Rama Krishna Chinnam
Emperor
Message 8 of 8
Message 8 of 8

@ramachinnam

Items in the box vary per region and even in the same country with different carriers. 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)