account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Problems with the new 8.0 update

Highlighted
Adviser
Message 1 of 1
Message 1 of 1

Problems with the new 8.0 update

I hate the new update because of many reasons.  😠😡

No.1) every once in a while my xz premium gets so laggy and when i restrart it,  it goes fine but then happens again.

No.2) i also get thw lifelog is active message at the top which i can even remove.

No.3) in the video it showed many new things and changes. It showed the redisigned incoming call desighn but when i receive a call its exactly the same as before??

No.4) The xperia assisstan does not even tell me that i got a missed call like it did in the video. 

No.5) in the settings, half of the icons are not even there. Its just White spaces. 

No.6) my battery runs out wayyy more faster than it ever did before. Now i have to charge it morning and night. It drains about 10% of the battery when its just on standby just lying there before it only used to do 3 or 4 % 

I also talked to xperia support but seems like they couldnt do anything😡😡😡

Plz sony fix all these issues. 

There are many more too but these are the major ones and plz include double tap to wake.