account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Problems with operation

Highlighted
Visitor
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Problems with operation

Help please, the screen is failing me and it freezes me from time to time .. It's problem of so or the terminal

Ayuda por favor, la pantalla me esta fallando y se me congela de vez en cuando.. Es problema de so o del terminal 
2 REPLIES 2
Emperor
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: Problems with operation

@Maritomoran

You might want to repair the phone with XC and report back

Xperia Companion (XC)

Software Repair Guide

Alternatives on How to backup Xperias

http://talk.sonymobile.com/thread/36355

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Visitor
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: Problems with operation

ya realice el restablecimiento de fabrica siento que ha mejorado en la estabilidad pero en lo que respecta al tactil sigue con ese problema

I already perform the factory reset I feel that it has improved in stability but in regards to the tactile continues with that problem

GT