account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with RGBC-IR and ToF sensor not reading and laser focus after 8.0 update

SOLVED
Enthusiast
Message 81 of 83
Message 81 of 83

Re: Problem with RGBC-IR and ToF sensor not reading and laser focus after 8.0 update

Sony Xperia Updates most of the time are live on Weekdays. No new updates on Weekends. Updates usually begin at 6:00 CET and are done for the day at 17:00 CET. 

Learner
Message 82 of 83
Message 82 of 83

Re: Problem with RGBC-IR and ToF sensor not reading and laser focus after 8.0 update

Can you help me how to fixed my Sony Xperia XZ Premium dual sim sensor still not functioning 

Pioneer
Message 83 of 83
Message 83 of 83

Jervin wrote:

Can you help me how to fixed my Sony Xperia XZ Premium dual sim sensor still not functioning 

In the screenshot you shown previously there is no any problem with the sensors. There were no "-1". If you'd like to see something greater than 0, then direct the camera to a more colorful scene.