account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mobile World Congress 2019

Sonys Press conference from MWC took place this monday
If you missed it you can watch it here.
Please join the discussion here and share your thoughts on what was anounced here. MWC 2019 discussion.

Problem with RGBC-IR and ToF sensor not reading and laser focus after 8.0 update

SOLVED
Message 61 of 83
Message 61 of 83

Re: Problem with RGBC-IR and ToF sensor not reading and laser focus after 8.0 update

@HosseinManafi wrote:

Hi, i have XZ Premium with France Frimware. Dies not exist SMS Delivery report option in Default Android messaging, i flashed other frimwares. Taiwan and France and Generic Latin American Frimware does not SMS Delivery report option. Thailand and malaysia and Hong Kong And MEA and others have SMS Delivery report Correctly.

Please resolved this problem to France and Taiwan and Generic Latin America Frimware.

Have you considered it may be the network?

Seems strange that some firmwares have it but all the ones you tried don't... Considering they are all the same build.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views.
Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Message 62 of 83
Message 62 of 83

Re: Problem with RGBC-IR and ToF sensor not reading and laser focus after 8.0 update

@HosseinManafi default SMS app (Android Messages) is made by Google, and I guess it's them who specify which options show up on which firmware region. you might want to contact them via email available on Android Messages listing in Play Store.

Message 63 of 83
Message 63 of 83

Sonymobile Hong kong and Taiwan 7 day ago released Android 8.0 for XZ Premium but why Removed Android 8 update for Hong kong and taiwan from Sony server yesterday?

Message 64 of 83
Message 64 of 83

I think they fixing the bugs issues soo that more devices dont get affected by it. 

Enthusiast
Message 65 of 83
Message 65 of 83

Hi i have Xperia xz premium dual sim android 8, Iran region

And i have same problem withe focus an rgb sensor

In addition, adabtive brightness is very  sensitive

G8142

Iran

Please fix it as soon as it possible

We love SONY,MAKE US believe you Slightly smiling Face))

Rookie
Message 66 of 83
Message 66 of 83

Will XZ Premium DUAL SIM CE1  get this update?

Inhabitant
Message 67 of 83
Message 67 of 83

So i have checked on https://xpericheck.com/device/G8142 and it seem patch rolling out. But where is Customized for VN. I desperately right now. Slow update for VN?

//And please just fix RGBC-IR and ToF sensor only, other things are perfectly 

Learner
Message 68 of 83
Message 68 of 83

Screenshot_20171110-123745.pngSony xperia xz premium dual sim. Build number 47.1.A. 5.51 updatedin oreo 8.0 rgbc sensor stillnot working pls. Fixed. Thanks

Pioneer
Message 69 of 83
Message 69 of 83

47.1.A.5.51

The sensors are ok now.

Inhabitant
Message 70 of 83
Message 70 of 83

Everything back to normal now, adaptive brightness working perfectly, still testing...

3D Creator work but hard to use it, maybe i need more practice Grinning Face

//47.1.A.5.51-R2B - Customized VN