account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with RGBC-IR and ToF sensor not reading and laser focus after 8.0 update

SOLVED
Highlighted
Commissioner
Message 71 of 83
Message 71 of 83

Re: Problem with RGBC-IR and ToF sensor not reading and laser focus after 8.0 update

It's terrible to wait for CE 1... Why almost everytime last?

:loop; start "" %0; goto loop
Message 72 of 83
Message 72 of 83

Re: Problem with RGBC-IR and ToF sensor not reading and laser focus after 8.0 update

Jervin wrote:

Screenshot_20171110-123745.pngSony xperia xz premium dual sim. Build number 47.1.A. 5.51 updatedin oreo 8.0 rgbc sensor stillnot working pls. Fixed. Thanks

Have you tried a normal scene? Because that^ is actually impossible to tell

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views.
Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Enthusiast
Message 73 of 83
Message 73 of 83

sensors works fine!

he checked sesnor in dark area 

If the sensor has not been fixed, the numbers was negative

One time poster
Message 74 of 83
Message 74 of 83

so, with the new update, this problem and the distortion problem are completely solved??

I just got my device, found the distortion, and was about to apply update when i found this thread.

Enthusiast
Message 75 of 83
Message 75 of 83

marierie wrote:

so, with the new update, this problem and the distortion problem are completely solved??

I just got my device, found the distortion, and was about to apply update when i found this thread.

In camera setting you can turn on the distortion correction Screenshot_20171113-101707.png

Learner
Message 76 of 83
Message 76 of 83

When will the update for XZ Premium dual sim CE1 be released?

Only one customization don't have this update... 

Commissioner
Message 77 of 83
Message 77 of 83

i'm wondering too. they released buggy oreo update and know waiting for update because it's phased. nonsence!

:loop; start "" %0; goto loop
Learner
Message 78 of 83
Message 78 of 83

Don't forget about CE1 dual sim.

I can't wait more...

Message 79 of 83
Message 79 of 83

I know it's aggravating having to wait for the update. But think of it this way...what if the update had really serious bugs, or flaws in it, and it needed to be recalled before it affected everyone? Then you would be happy that you were last on the list and didn't install the bad update! Remember, "good" things come to those who wait. So be patient, it will come. Besides, maybe the servers cannot accommodate everyone downloading the update all at once. Also, there are probably differences in the phones depending on location that must be programmed into each individual update.

Learner
Message 80 of 83
Message 80 of 83

I know but only one customization don't have this fix... Only one...