account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Problem with RGBC-IR and ToF sensor not reading and laser focus after 8.0 update

SOLVED
One time poster
Message 21 of 83
Message 21 of 83

Re: Problem with RGBC-IR and ToF sensor not reading and laser focus after 8.0 update

me too hk version G8142

Highlighted
Message 22 of 83
Message 22 of 83

Re: Problem with RGBC-IR and ToF sensor not reading and laser focus after 8.0 update

Does anyone with a single sim unit see the same values returned?

Thanks for all the feedback too guys. 

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views.
Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Learner
Message 23 of 83
Message 23 of 83

I tested mine and are both fine. G8141 / Single Sim. 8.0 Customized GR. 

Adept
Message 24 of 83
Message 24 of 83

Single sim perfectly fine here

One time poster
Message 25 of 83
Message 25 of 83

I have same issue
(G8142 , Customized AE )

Learner
Message 26 of 83
Message 26 of 83

I have same issue

G8142 ,use xperia compnion upgrade to 8.0

Adviser
Message 27 of 83
Message 27 of 83

@uliwooly wrote:

@Chris_Huang @minhtrism

your topic was NOT deleted, there were techinical issues that prevented users from seeing the thread and/or reply to it, including myself, it has been sorted out now. 

1. The original topic was  post by other user, not me. But when I try to reply it, the topic get DISAPPEARED. So I post this topic again. 

2. "techinical issues that prevented users from seeing the thread and/or reply to it" = someone HIDE the topic, right?

Enthusiast
Message 28 of 83
Message 28 of 83

Seems like this is only affecting the dual SIM version.

Mine is Australian single SIM version and it works perfectly fine for now.

TKY
One time poster
Message 29 of 83
Message 29 of 83

I have the same issue as well.

G8142 dual SIM variant (Hong Kong), updated via OTA.

Message 30 of 83
Message 30 of 83

@Chris_Huang wrote:

2. "techinical issues that prevented users from seeing the thread and/or reply to it" = someone HIDE the topic, right?

@Chris_Huang

No, not right. Technical issues mean technical issues, and they were fixed almost as soon as it was discovered.

Feel free to kudo this post or mark it as solution so that other users facing the same issue can find it

Disclaimer: Moderators are not affiliated with or work for Sony Mobile, their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles in the community.