account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mobile World Congress 2019

Sonys Press conference from MWC took place end of February
If you missed it you can watch it here.
Please join the discussion here and share your thoughts on what was anounced here. MWC 2019 discussion.

Problem after pie update, volume up not working

Enthusiast
Message 11 of 51
Message 11 of 51

Re: Problem after pie update, volume up not working

It was only temporaly .

Sorry

Enthusiast
Message 12 of 51
Message 12 of 51

Re: Problem after pie update, volume up not working

guys i don't want to scary you...
but i did a rollback to oreo with an old fw, and the volume up isn't working anyway...
i'm starting to think that it's simply our button that it's broken... Slightly frowning Face

One time poster
Message 13 of 51
Message 13 of 51

Re: Xperia XZ Premium, system.ui and volume and power button issues after Android 9 update

Hello everybody. I have the same problem until I updated the software of my phone. How can I ask to solve this problem with the new update???? Help!!!

Adviser
Message 14 of 51
Message 14 of 51

Re: Xperia XZ Premium, system.ui and volume and power button issues after Android 9 update

i noticed that when hearing a vocal message in whatsapp, i'm amble to use the volume up key without any problems, but no volume control appears on the display. So the button itself works, and i think that is a software bug.

Enthusiast
Message 15 of 51
Message 15 of 51

So no one have found a Solution yet. If they don't fix this problem with december update i'll send The Phone on assistance

Visitor
Message 16 of 51
Message 16 of 51

Re: My sound button will not work

hei, i have the same problem here, could you help me to fix my phone. the up button not work. i dont want to lost my time just to reseting up my phone with the uncertain result. 

please help me 🙏🙏😭

Visitor
Message 17 of 51
Message 17 of 51

Volume up does not work

hi my name is siti fajriah, i am from indonesia. this is the second time i bought a sony handphone, the first xperia z5 and the second xperia xz premium.

I just bought it about 2 months ago, and for some reason the up volume can't work ... I'm very confused about this. I do not know what to do, but I have restarted many times, and the results are the same ... I have also tried checking in the support settings, the results show the up volume button does not vibrate which means it does not work ... even though my handphone never fallen or been hit by something,but I've also searched for this in the question and answer forum and someone experienced the same thing with me, even he tried to update the software again and it took all day but there was no result, I don't want wasting my time all day for uncertain results too.

is there anyone who can help me, I'm almost crying because of this ... please help me with the best result ... pleaseee 😭

Enthusiast
Message 18 of 51
Message 18 of 51

Re: Volume up does not work

Me and other guys have the same problem.

We have Just to wait and hoping for the next update.

I was thinking to send my Phone on Warrenty if the next update doesn't fix this problem

Pioneer
Message 19 of 51
Message 19 of 51

Hi @sitfh_sitfh;

If you tried a software repair with Xperia Companion with the same results it is probably a hardware fault and since your phone is under warranty you should contact your local Sony Xperia Support Team.

Enthusiast
Message 20 of 51
Message 20 of 51

There are 5 People with The same problem after pie upgrade.

This IS Not a hw problem!!