account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Problem after pie update, volume up not working

One time poster
Message 51 of 54
Message 51 of 54

Re: Problem after pie update, volume up not working

Tengo sonyxz premium version 8 manualmente quiero actualizar a pie 9 no puedo. Quiero saber si la versión pie sigue teniendo errores 

I have sonyxz premium version 8 manually I want to update on foot 9 I can not. I want to know if the foot version still has errors

gt

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 52 of 54
Message 52 of 54

Has there been any progress on this issue? Still having problems with the power button and volume buttons even after dozens of tedious updates. 

Apprentice
Message 53 of 54
Message 53 of 54

I keep sending mine back to be repaired every 456 weeks maybe bb-8 fails all the time safe to say I will never buy another Sony mobile phone

Apprentice
Message 54 of 54
Message 54 of 54

Even in November 2019 this issue remains. That Sony have washed their hands of this software issue is digusting. Will never purchase a Sony product again - and will make sure my family doesn't either.