account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Phone volume too low

Apprentice
Message 1 of 8
Message 1 of 8

Phone volume too low

Salve ho xz premium, all'improvviso si abbassa il volume del telefono  , se faccio riavvia  poi funziona bene  , dopo un paio d'ore, stesso problema . Ho provato reset di fabbrica, pc companion riparazione software, ma mi ridà lo stesso problema.

Hi I have xz premium, suddenly the phone volume is lowered, if I restart then it works well, after a couple of hours, same problem. I tried factory reset, pc repairing software, but it will give me the same problem.

GT

7 REPLIES 7
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 8
Message 2 of 8

Re: Phone volume too low

Hi @Pantera67

I have translated your post as this is a Global forum all posts/replies must be in English Slightly smiling Face

When you completed the software repair, did you reload all of your data and apps straight after the reset or did you test the volume issue before doing this? 

Let me know Grinning Face with smiling Eyes

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

Apprentice
Message 3 of 8
Message 3 of 8

Ho provato subito efunzionava bene, ho impostato tutte le appapplicazi, ha funzionato una settimana e poi stesso problema 

I tried immediately and it worked well, I set all the applications, it worked a week and then the same problem

GT

Pioneer
Message 4 of 8
Message 4 of 8

@Pantera67;

I think it must be an app that is doing that, do you have some Xperia Actions function enabled?

Sony Xperia Support
Message 5 of 8
Message 5 of 8

Hi @Pantera67

Again I have translated your post, please remember all posts/replies must be in English as this is a Global forum Slightly smiling Face

Since it functions correctly immediately after a reset then slowly returns, can you test the phone in safe mode and see if you still experience these issues?

Let me know Grinning Face with smiling Eyes

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

Apprentice
Message 6 of 8
Message 6 of 8

ok dankyou

Highlighted
Sony Xperia Support
Message 7 of 8
Message 7 of 8

No problem @Pantera67

Were you able to try that? How did it go?

Let me know Slightly smiling Face

Enthusiast
Message 8 of 8
Message 8 of 8

same problem here. The volume acts normally and after some time it lowers all of a sudden. After restarting the phone its normal again for a few hours when it lowers again. Safe mode has the same behaviour.

Not to mention GPS bug which is also present. As said before, the person responsible for the last update must be fired, until then my phone was PERFECT. I wish was able to revert to my previous version which was excellent....