account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Not install apps?

Inhabitant
Message 11 of 17
Message 11 of 17

Can't install APK file

If y have xperia xz premium pls check if you can install this app called SnapTube i have before xperia xz and i can install normally this app but in xperia xz premium cannot install... In paskage installer i press next not show any thing to install! 

Sony Xperia Support
Message 12 of 17
Message 12 of 17

Re: Why not install !!

Hi @Hafarkw,

I am sorry that you are having trouble installing this app. Because it is a third party app, Sony Mobile has no input into the development of it and as such there's limited support that we can offer.

When apps will not install you can generally fix it by doing the following:
Go to Settings > Apps > tap the 3 dots on the top right and choose "Show System".
Look for and tap on "Download Manager" tap on "Force Stop" then Storage and tap on "Clear Data"/

Do the same thing for the Google Play Store and Google Play Services.

If you are still having issues with this, I recommend you contact the app developers for assistance.

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

Message 13 of 17
Message 13 of 17

do you use a screen filter app like Twilight or Lux or anything like that? if you do, you'll have to disable it when installing the apk.
Inhabitant
Message 14 of 17
Message 14 of 17

No I don't have any filters apps... 

Adviser
Message 15 of 17
Message 15 of 17

Re: Not install apps?

Ive got Exact same problem on xz premium 

When u doenload something then u press install button, the install button does not get clicked.  But if you presd cancel it goes. Back. So y does the install button not work. I have not got any filter or any other apps 

Plz help

Message 16 of 17
Message 16 of 17

@Kingkaka go to Settings > Apps > cogwheel icon > Special access > Draw over other apps and disable the permission for each app, one by one, until you're able to install an apk.

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 17 of 17
Message 17 of 17

I'm using show box on my mobile but I used to download the movie with ADM download manager.