account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

New sony service support in Poland

Highlighted
Veteran
Message 1 of 1
Message 1 of 1

New sony service support in Poland

Hi, I heard that sony has changed the company offering the service support in Poland from w-support to regeneris.

Well I consider it as a bad move since w-support delivered decent quality on a timely manner. W-support was really good and they always helped me whenever I had an issue with my phone. I used their support frequently and I have only positive experience with them. Quality of a service was one of the reasons I sticked with sony instead of shamesung that was known from poor support in Poland. 

Regeneris is known in Poland from very poor quality, it supports mostly shamesung and is very bad in what they are doing, not to mention they are frequently rejecting support at all. For me in such a case it means I would need to use my lawyer. I have a very bad feeling about regeneris Slightly frowning Face

I would like to ask how to request for warranty service since there was no official communication from sony regarding this topic at all. I would expect notification in the phone settings/support section or at least an e-mail. But sony as usually lacks in terms of communication hence there is no any communication :/

I also wonder how the vip service (I am owning) will work now???

I really hope sony will switch back to w-support... Slightly frowning Face Slightly frowning Face Slightly frowning Face