account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

My phone can be unlocked without ask any pin or fingerprint ! (bug)

Sage
Message 21 of 23
Message 21 of 23

Re: My phone can be unlocked without ask any pin or fingerprint ! (bug)

Then you can be proud of being the possible only one with that problem.:smileysmileythumbsup:

Enthusiast
Message 22 of 23
Message 22 of 23

I've performed a software repair and will check if it's worked.If it is not,I will have to wait for a new update or get used to it unfortunately

Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 23 of 23
Message 23 of 23

I've managed to replicate this bug, and it's still existing in newest software! (47.1.A.12.145)

To replicate this bug, when the phone is locked and screen turned off, press the power button with finger that is saved in fingerprint database, and when the phone unlock itself after reognizing fingerprint, quickly press the power button again to lock the phone, before the icons are shown. This bug is present when the screen goes off right after showing icons on main screen. (it is about less than 0,1s when you can see the icons, so this is kind of tricky to do). Then, even if the screen is turned off, clicking the power button gets you directly to the main desktop, phone unlocked with no fingerprint or password check.