account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Little bug in Files app

Talent
Message 1 of 13
Message 1 of 13

Little bug in Files app

I have this little bug in the files app, when you scroll, it selects 3 or 4 folders, instead of scrolling ... When viewing as list, not as grid

12 REPLIES 12
Highlighted
Pioneer
Message 2 of 13
Message 2 of 13

Re: Little bug in Files app

Hello @Inerent;

Can not say I have that problem, have you tried the usual things (restart app, clear app cache, restart phone, reinstall app)?

Talent
Message 3 of 13
Message 3 of 13

Hello NunoSEN

Yes, also Xperia Repair after each upgrade.

The problem is when showing content of internal memory as list, not as grid.

I  forgot to mention that the bug activates after selecting one folder and then scrolling up or down, instead of scrolling, it selects another 2 or 3 folders,  maybe files, i didn't check for files.

Pioneer
Message 4 of 13
Message 4 of 13

Hello again @Inerent;

Does the problem happen every time you try it or is it ocasional? I tried to replicate the issue exactly as you described but it does not happen to me.

Talent
Message 5 of 13
Message 5 of 13

One in 3 times... 

Emperor
Message 6 of 13
Message 6 of 13

@Inerent

Do you experience the same issue while in safe mode ?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Talent
Message 7 of 13
Message 7 of 13

Yes, same in safe mode

Emperor
Message 8 of 13
Message 8 of 13

@Inerent

Could you create a screenrecording of the issue, upload it to youtube and post the link here?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Talent
Message 9 of 13
Message 9 of 13

Inhabitant
Message 10 of 13
Message 10 of 13

Just tested myself,  looks like I have it too  and it's exactly like in the video.