account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mobile World Congress 2019

Sonys Press conference from MWC took place end of February
If you missed it you can watch it here.
Please join the discussion here and share your thoughts on what was anounced here. MWC 2019 discussion.

LOW in call volume problem !!!

SOLVED
Message 1 of 9
Message 1 of 9

LOW in call volume problem !!!

I have one xperia xz premium and now starts this problem, when i call someone and put in the speakers show very low volume, and i cant hear properly, someone can help me? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Message 7 of 9
Message 7 of 9

Re: LOW in call volume problem !!!

@helikacarvalho did you peel off the protective plastic layer on the screen that comes with the device? I'm only asking because some time ago someone didn't remove it and it covered the speakers, causing the speakers to sound muffled...

8 REPLIES 8
Emperor
Message 2 of 9
Message 2 of 9

@helikacarvalho

just to clarify the low volume it's only with loudspeaker but with the ear-speaker it's fine?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Message 3 of 9
Message 3 of 9

Yes, the loudspeaker is very low, bu when im watch videos on YouTube the speakers its normal, just the loudspeakers on calls

Emperor
Message 4 of 9
Message 4 of 9

@helikacarvalho

That's quite odd, could you test your phone in >>> safe mode and report back?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Message 5 of 9
Message 5 of 9

Same problem, i dont know how to fix

Message 6 of 9
Message 6 of 9

its either you didnt turn the volume up or the other person's phone fault.

Sony XZ Premium,Samsung S9 Plus and iPhone X.
MDR-Z1R,ATH-MSR7 and V-Moda Crossfade Wireless.
Message 7 of 9
Message 7 of 9

@helikacarvalho did you peel off the protective plastic layer on the screen that comes with the device? I'm only asking because some time ago someone didn't remove it and it covered the speakers, causing the speakers to sound muffled...

Message 8 of 9
Message 8 of 9

I did, i had to peel the plastic inside the screen.. Maybe the plastic glued some how

One time poster
Message 9 of 9
Message 9 of 9

I have the same problem. I have checked all my settings, but when someone calls me, or I call someone, I can hardley hear them, my volume is up to maximum, but still I can't hear them. Have you found any help on this issue?