account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

January update (47.1.A.12.34) bug , gps icon always on

SOLVED
Highlighted
Commissioner
Message 41 of 62
Message 41 of 62

Re: January update (47.1.A.12.34) bug , gps (location) icon always on

@Emir

You've said it'll be fixed in future software release but it's still happening with 47.1.A.12.75 firmware... Or should we wait for another one(s)?

:loop; start "" %0; goto loop
One time poster
Message 42 of 62
Message 42 of 62

Sony xz Premium GPS Icons

Salve, vorrei sapere se l'icona gps deve rimanere sempre accesa, premetto che il mio xperia xz premium ha ricevuto ieri l'aggiornamento con pacht di febbraio 

grazie

Hi, I would like to know if the gps icon must always remain on, I state that my xperia xz premium yesterday received the update with February pacht

thank you

GT

Message 43 of 62
Message 43 of 62

Re: January update (47.1.A.12.34) bug , gps (location) icon always on

@mrnino the statement doesn't specify which future update it's going to be fixed in... but hey, they've acknowledged the issue and are committed to fixing it. it's just a matter of time Slightly smiling Face

Veteran
Message 44 of 62
Message 44 of 62

Re: January update (47.1.A.12.34) bug , gps icon always on

Emir, thank you for robotic answer from the script. It would be nice to have a discussion with human being instead. Still it's better than no answer Winking Face 

Message 45 of 62
Message 45 of 62

@azzido

It would be expected that your message is removed for being abusive towards others, but I think it's better to leave it be to demonstrate the different types of users existing in our community.

But still, you are advised to keep the friendly atmosphere and avoid this kind of abusive/trolling/rude replies.

PS: To avoid drifting from the topic, any replies to my post contents will be auto-removed. If anyone wants to discuss it, you can use PMs.

Feel free to kudo this post or mark it as solution so that other users facing the same issue can find it

Disclaimer: Moderators are not affiliated with or work for Sony Mobile, their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles in the community.

Veteran
Message 46 of 62
Message 46 of 62

Thank you for your feedback. 

I did not want to offend anyone. I just wanted to express how I feel while reading this type of answers. 

Please delete my previous post if you wish. 

Rookie
Message 47 of 62
Message 47 of 62

Mine keeps restarting since last update

Enthusiast
Message 48 of 62
Message 48 of 62

Hi ! 

My and my wifes XZP works perfect. except for the location icon. No problem whatsoever. Ok, bad battery time as std. these days, but despite that. BT works perfect with all my gadgets. Low signal handling 4G -2G perfect. Wifi in and out of zones, perfect. So to summarize, it almost as the 7.1.1 version. Do I dare to update again .... no so sure.

I think you have an app that doesnt behave well or a hardware error.

Regards...

/Stefan

Enthusiast
Message 49 of 62
Message 49 of 62

So it finally happened, BT crash. After a whole day of training with Polar Beat and my V800. Tonight the phone app Polar Flow didnt find my V800. After stopping the BT, it refuses to start again. A reboot solved it, daam, .....

//Stefan

Enthusiast
Message 50 of 62
Message 50 of 62

In view of all the recent problems, I can safely say that the February update is sheer garbage.

Petition to dismiss the software engineer who created it, anyone?