account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Is anybody using multiple user accounts without issues ?

Highlighted
Apprentice
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Is anybody using multiple user accounts without issues ?

Hi,  I'm wondering, if anybody is using multiple user accounts on XZP without issues ? It seems, that after Android 9 update some of apps and even GPS are not working correctly on any additional user account except for the main "master" one.  I'm talking about this feature Multiple user accounts .

1 REPLY 1
Apprentice
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: Is anybody using multiple user accounts without issues ?

A small update: I've performed Software repair on my phone, logged into "administrator" primary account with one google account, then I created secondary User account and logged into it with my personal google account. The Camera app is still not able to save pictures on SD card under secondary user account, even though other apps (like Album) are able to read photos and other data from SD card without problems. Good news is, that GPS is now working under the secondary account as well, so thats one thing fixed. 

Could you please explain to me exactly, how the phone handles permissons and storage space allocation on SD card ?  Like if the "administrator" primary account can read and write anywhere on SD card, but the secondary User account can write and read only it's own data on SD card ? 

Screenshot_20190221-000530.jpg