account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

I can't get the VoLte to work

Learner
Message 21 of 22
Message 21 of 22

VoLTE support in India

I understand that providing VoLTE support to the devices is operator specific. However in India all the major players like Airtel, Vodafone and Idea are providing VoLTE support to most of the brands including Oppo, Oneplus, Samsung, Micromax, Karbonn, Vivo, Nokia, Intex, Panasonic, Huawei etc.,

But none of them are providing VoLTE support to even a single Sony device, even though the Hardware supports it. Is there anything Sony India can do to bring VoLTE supports from these operators. I mean if all the operators skip Sony devices for VoLTE support, Indian consumers will have no other choice than to dump Sony mobiles, because VoLTE and VoWiFi is the future.

Please look into the issue and support Indian users.

Enthusiast
Message 22 of 22
Message 22 of 22

Re: Enable VoLTE on my XZ Prewmium Dual SIM phone

flash G8241 OPUTS  ROM   ,it will support.