account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Hi, do not be tired. I want to know why Sony does not have the ability to double. Then this new laun

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Hi, do not be tired. I want to know why Sony does not have the ability to double. Then this new laun

Hi, do not be tired. I want to know why Sony does not have the ability to double. Then this new launcher is great. So thank you very much.

gt

2 REPLIES 2
Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: Hi, do not be tired. I want to know why Sony does not have the ability to double. Then this new

double=DT2W? What is the name of this good launcher - we could use the info...Thanks!

Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: Hi, do not be tired. I want to know why Sony does not have the ability to double. Then this new

@Unregistered user wrote:

double=DT2W? What is the name of this good launcher - we could use the info...Thanks!

Wow a double!!!! U decrypted it to DT2W!! 

I don't think that's a feature needed ..but it's useful during office time.. 

But I badly needed the double tap to sleep which was there before in Xperia home. Instead of DT2W , i just say "hey Google" and unlock by fingerprint so atleast I can almost prevent pressing power button if DT2S there.. less number of press makes the power button so last long especially for XZ premium.

The new launcher he meant may b Xperia 10 launcher which was ported to work. Does it have DT2W OR DT2S?