account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Frozen screen XZ Premium

One time poster
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Frozen screen XZ Premium

Has anyone experienced, and hopefully fixed, their phone freezing on the lock screen. I can turn on and off but with 5 seconds it is frozen. I cannot access anything.

Very frustrating as the phone is 3 weeks old.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: Frozen screen XZ Premium

Hi @Snow19, welcome to the community. I am sorry to hear about this.

Do you experience the same problem in safe mode?

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

Demigod
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: Frozen screen XZ Premium

I'm actually having this problem as well. And since it only happens once in a while to random apps, putting the phone in safe mode wouldn't help unless it's on safe mode for a whole week or even longer before you can notice any difference. But that kinda beats the purpose of using the phone during that week.  Very tempted to just do a factory reset and see if it helps, but that will have to wait.