account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Feature enhancement: SMS application needs to allow zoom and cut/copy of individual words

Rookie
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Feature enhancement: SMS application needs to allow zoom and cut/copy of individual words

I don't have the best eyesight so having the ability to zoom into an SMS message by spreading two fingers apart and zooming out by bringing two fingers together is a must.  Also need to be able to copy individual words by double tapping on the word.  Most other stock sms tools for other phones provide these basic functions in sms.  Why not Sony

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Pioneer
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: Feature enhancement: SMS application needs to allow zoom and cut/copy of individual words

Hi @Helman;

The pre installed message app in the XZ Premium is from Google not Sony, so probably you should send the feedback directly to them.

Rookie
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: Feature enhancement: SMS application needs to allow zoom and cut/copy of individual words

I have submitted a request to Google to enhance their messaging application but I am but one voice that doesn't carry much weight.  If Sony on the other hand put in a request for an enhancement it would have much more weight than my request so I would like to ask Sony to do this on our behalf.  Please.