account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Fast charging - xz premium

Highlighted
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Fast charging - xz premium

I have an xz premium on android version 9

Suddenly it will not fast charge anymore using the original Sony charger block and cable, this is while left Idle or being used, it seems to just trickle charge. I use my device a lot so this is a major hindrance, it also seems to have the same problem with my fast charging portable charger pack while using the aforementioned Sony official cable 

2 REPLIES 2
Visitor
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: Fast charging - xz premium

This has happend to me also, few things seem broken for me including the fingerprint sensor I think both these issue started after a Pie update

One time poster
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: Fast charging - xz premium

For me the same.. . not charge fast. .  and now it not recognize any usb c cable..... im trying to move to correct position and some times work.    maybe is the usb port.... but it only happen since pie 9