account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Empty Ringtones Folder

Rookie
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Empty Ringtones Folder

Hi everybody, from Settings > Sound I cannot find any ringtones and this folder is empty... How is that possible?

3 REPLIES 3
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: Empty Ringtones Folder

Hi @domhun,

Welcome to the community,

Sorry to hear about the issue, let's see if I can help get this resolved.

If possible are you able to post a screen shot of the empty location, this will allow me to understand the situation more clearly.

Can you also boot the device into Safe mode and let me know if the content has returned.

safe mode

Please let me know.

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

Highlighted
Rookie
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Hi, I've just downloaded a pack with the three folders (Alarm, Ringtones, Notifications) and it seems works fine now.

Sony Xperia Support
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

Hi @domhun,

I am not sure what you mean, but I am happy you have managed to resolve the issue Slightly smiling Face

By chance are you able to elaborate on the fix more?

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.