account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Cannot connect to security camera over network since Pie update

One time poster
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Cannot connect to security camera over network since Pie update

Before the pie update I had no problems remotely connecting to my YI home cameras over the cell network. After the update it will not connect. I can still connect via home wifi but cannot connect via network. I contacted YI and they said the problem is with the phone software. 

I can turn tethering on with my Sony XZ and use a galaxy through the connection and I am able to connect to the home network cameras, just not directly on the XZ premium.  My wife's Sony z3Z3 phone is on the same network and has no issues at all.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Pioneer
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: Cannot connect to security camera over network since Pie update

@Gooproduct ;

Probably the app you are using is not Pie compatible, you should contact the app developers.