account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Calling screen "issue"

SOLVED
One time poster
Message 21 of 28
Message 21 of 28

Caller id display

When someone rings me phone instead of the person name showing up the phone icon just shows at the top of the screen like when u get a message?

Learner
Message 22 of 28
Message 22 of 28

Re: Calling screen "issue"

@Marko_speedfreak wrote:

So I just solved the issue. I just cleared all data from the phone app and it just works again. 👌😁

I cant clear all Phone app data as it is all greyed out.
This doesnt fix my problem.
Apps & Settings / Phone App / Notifications / Incoming calls / Behaviour "Pop on Screen"

all greyed out and cant change or clear any data / settings at all.

Message 23 of 28
Message 23 of 28

You don't go to notifications, but data. And then just tap on clear all data. That worked for me. 🙂

One time poster
Message 24 of 28
Message 24 of 28

Had same problem with phone app not opening to receive calls and clearing data has solved this. Route I took was Settings>Apps & Notifications>Phone>Storage>Clear Data.

Learner
Message 25 of 28
Message 25 of 28

Man...i owe you big time.I have gone through a month with Sony. You sorted it out in a minute.Thanks a lot

One time poster
Message 26 of 28
Message 26 of 28

I've had this issue with the black screen this morning  it happened all of a sudden, read lots of other threads, this finally worked when I cleared the phone app data etc

Highlighted
Learner
Message 27 of 28
Message 27 of 28

I HAD THE SAME PROBLEM. TRIED EVERYTHING.. THANKS A LOT FOR YOUR HELP. CLEARING PHONE DATA SORTED EVERYTHING OUT....

One time poster
Message 28 of 28
Message 28 of 28

Thanks a lot Guys!!! It workedSlightly smiling Face