account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Call ended problem

Learner
Message 1 of 8
Message 1 of 8

Call ended problem

Hi

When i call someone, the call is disconnected, SIM card and Wi-Fi restart!

The phone is an update.

SIM card has no problem (tested).

7 REPLIES 7
Genius
Message 2 of 8
Message 2 of 8

Re: Call ended problem

@Reza71 that could be the network stack crashing. Can you please restart your phone in safe mode and checking if that behavior continues?

If you are 100% sure that your sim card is not at fault and/or the issue doesn't present itself while in safe mode you can try a software repair using Xperia Companion - This could help.

» If you find that an answer helped, say thanks and give kudos Slightly smiling Face

Wizardry is the key!
Learner
Message 3 of 8
Message 3 of 8

@YoGem

i tryed software repair, my phone is factory reset, but problem not solved.
BUT in SafeMode it's working great!

Message 4 of 8
Message 4 of 8

then it's caused by one of the apps that you've installed, as safe mode disables those.
Learner
Message 5 of 8
Message 5 of 8

I am not install any app yet.

it's just stock pre-installed apps like Google apps.

i just updated apps from play store.

Highlighted
Inhabitant
Message 6 of 8
Message 6 of 8

Hmm a strange problem. Check if your phone isn't set to 4G only. To do this go into the phone app, type *#*#4636#*#*, go to phone information, and check if "Set preferred network type" is set to LTE/UMTS auto (PRL). If yes, try setting it to LTE/CDMA/UMTS auto (PRL). If no, set it as one of the things I've written above. 

One time poster
Message 7 of 8
Message 7 of 8

Thank you! My phone has the same problem and when I thought "Oh no really I'm gonna have to take my phone to the service center😣",  I found your comment which is the best solution everrrrrr! 😊 Gotta log in to give u kudos 😎

One time poster
Message 8 of 8
Message 8 of 8

I have the same problem and when I follow this procedure it works! Thanks!