account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Battery statistics running mad

Adept
Message 11 of 16
Message 11 of 16

Re: Battery statistics running mad

I already posted a reply in the other post about this topic:

https://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/Xperia-XZ-Premium/Battery-Stats-going-wild/m-p/1230150#M926

Might be more interesting to merge that other post in here, because I almost missed this one here.

Did you restore your phone from a backup using any backup software or google backup maybe?

Or anything else that could possibly interfere with the given data?

Maybe restoring information (including WiFi passwords, etc.) from google could make the information show up wrong.

Adept
Message 12 of 16
Message 12 of 16

Re: Battery statistics running mad

No restore. Get phone from Vodafone, charged full, setup and installed all apps from playstore. 

Highlighted
Sony Xperia Developer
Message 13 of 16
Message 13 of 16

Re: Battery Stats going wild

@schickel @DJAxcess

I moved the "Battery Stats going wild" thread here, to keep the discussion linear. 

Message 14 of 16
Message 14 of 16

I used to be a part of Z3 Concept program and I seem to recall a similar issue. WiFi would report some weird long active time, but it wouldn't affect battery or anything. if it's the same thing then it's weird that it hasn't been fixed...

Pioneer
Message 15 of 16
Message 15 of 16

@najodleglejszy actually I believe that was fixed. I kinda remember having installed Gsam battery monitor because of that glitch, but uninstalling later on because it was solved. 

But there was a bug on X with apps showing longer usage and although it might not be connected, something is definitely wrong with stats. 

Message 16 of 16
Message 16 of 16

@schetz yeah, it was fixed during Concept, I'm just surprised that it's reared its ugly head again on 7.1.2.