account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Battery level for connected bluetooth accessories is WRONG

Highlighted
Commissioner
Message 1 of 1
Message 1 of 1

Battery level for connected bluetooth accessories is WRONG

Hi. I've noticed that new feature showing battery level for connected bluetooth accessories is wrong. I have SBH70 and I use your Stereo Bluetooth Headset SBH70 app from Play Store (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sonymobile.hostapp.sbh70) which shows battery level in hours (play time). I works well, never failed.

After Pie update there's new one feature. You can see battery level in % under bluetooth icon. But it shows wrong % level.

As you can see from screenshots:

• play time 5 hours - battery level 90 %
  • play time 1 hours - battery level 70 %
  • play time 0 hour - battery level 50 %

So new Pie feature is clearly wrong because my SBH70 was about to "die" but according to system there was enough power to play for another 5 hours..

So hurry up, fix it, fix it...

01.jpg02.jpg03.jpg

:loop; start "" %0; goto loop