account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Android 9 update XZ Premium turned all graphics negative

SOLVED
Learner
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Android 9 update XZ Premium turned all graphics negative

I updated as prompted this morning and as soon as it restarted everything was in negative.

All my theme, desktop, colouring is negative.

I looked in settings and couldn't find anything.

I changed the theme but that did nothing. I fully shut it down and left it off fora couple of minutes, when i turned it on it looked ok while voting but once i put my pass code in it went back to negative again. Tried to call Sony but was told i called after hours.

I'm also experiencing trouble typing this post as it keeps reloading or trying to highlight the text. Scrolling up and down while I'm typing.

If i reset iti loose all my save games and photos.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: Android 9 update XZ Premium turned all graphics negative

@benmh you should check under settings - accesibility and turn off color inversion.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

@benmh you should check under settings - accesibility and turn off color inversion.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Learner
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Wow, thank you so much.

That fixed it straight away.

Why would the update turn it on?

Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

@benmh not sure, man, possible a small glitch after the update.