account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mobile World Congress 2019

Sonys Press conference from MWC took place end of February
If you missed it you can watch it here.
Please join the discussion here and share your thoughts on what was anounced here. MWC 2019 discussion.

Android 9 Pie Sound Issue

SOLVED
Learner
Message 61 of 69
Message 61 of 69

Re: Android 9 Pie Sound Issue

The new update still no fixes, sony team

One time poster
Message 62 of 69
Message 62 of 69

Sound

Hi sony team. Please work with xzp sound. The sound is very low after upgrade to Android 9. Music and ringtones are very low volume .. Please fixx this issu. 

Rookie
Message 63 of 69
Message 63 of 69

I don't know why this thread is having "solved" tag. This issue has NEVER solved even after few updates, until almost 5 months. Now I can't believe Sony SW team has will and capacity to solve it. Can you assure this issue is resulted from SW? What can I do for it? I've waited long enough and tired of waiting. Please give us visible and workable answer.

Regular
Message 64 of 69
Message 64 of 69

Still same.. No progress 

One time poster
Message 65 of 69
Message 65 of 69

Even I am facing similar issues my loud speaker volumes have fallen to such a low that I can't hear the other sounds clearly

Apprentice
Message 66 of 69
Message 66 of 69

I've decided to leave Sony xperia and go with the masses and buy an iPhone. Just sick of all of these software problems. A pity really since I have been a loyal Sony user since 2002. Hello siri 😎

Regular
Message 67 of 69
Message 67 of 69

Sad..and sad... 

Commissioner
Message 68 of 69
Message 68 of 69

Did any of you guys tried going back to Oreo firmware and check the sounds working or not? Also anyone else having this problem from your regional device just to know if it's a regional build issue. 

Or it might be the sound hardware problem.

Rookie
Message 69 of 69
Message 69 of 69

I visited service center and got answer that was from Mainboard failure. Can it really fix by SW update? I think hi-technical managers have duty to give us CORRECT, RELIABLE way.