account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Android 9 Pie Sound Issue

SOLVED
Message 21 of 84
Message 21 of 84

Re: Android 9 Pie Sound Issue

Hi @Maximog 

As @Jonas mentioned, the sound issues will be addressed in an upcoming software update.

At the time of writing, I receive new software on my device, can you tell me if you have received a new update and if the update fixed the issue? 

This is a user-based global forum. So please, write in english! By doing so, it can be well received and monitored.
If the problem is solved, mark it as a solution so others can know Grinning Face
Regular
Message 22 of 84
Message 22 of 84

Yes same..  No difference.  .. After New update from Sony.... I want the previous software . ..

1 Year so awesome... With Sony... 😠

Enthusiast
Message 23 of 84
Message 23 of 84

I don't have any issue what you are facing. I don't even notice the loudspeaker issue until I found this post. Everything is going great withbmy phone. I am really happy with Sony. 

Learner
Message 24 of 84
Message 24 of 84

Still no difference

Highlighted
Regular
Message 25 of 84
Message 25 of 84

Good for u . But not for me...😞

Enthusiast
Message 26 of 84
Message 26 of 84

47.2.A.6.30

Problem still existScreenshot_20190127-165635.png

Regular
Message 27 of 84
Message 27 of 84

I updated my phone a few days ago but the problem still persists, one or two seconds after the audio starts and the sound goes down, please fix this issue, i just got my Xperia XZ Premium one month ago and those problems were not on android oreo

TD
One time poster
Message 28 of 84
Message 28 of 84

The new update did not solve our sound issues

One time poster
Message 29 of 84
Message 29 of 84

Bad speakers

The sound on lower speaker is so low. When song or ringtone starts it sounds good for 1 or 2 sec then it goes low and then i cant hear almost nothing. Was working fine before but this is really bad right now. 

Emperor
Message 30 of 84
Message 30 of 84

Re: Bad speakers

@JosipNovak 

I'm sorry to hear that, could you boot in >>> safe mode ?

Why? booting in safe mode will disable third party apps that "could" be causing this issue. 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)