account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Adabtive brightness/Battery/ XZ Premium Android 8

SOLVED
Enthusiast
Message 11 of 25
Message 11 of 25

Re: WI-FI issue/Adabtive brightness/Battery/ XZ Premium Android 8

I've backed up all the app before updating

After updating i restored the backup file

And i didn't install new app

But battery drains fast

Ok i take shot and share

Thanks

Enthusiast
Message 12 of 25
Message 12 of 25

@Quester wrote:

@Trane

My phone has mostly double the battery life after the update, but still, it depends on your usage and apps installed. If you notice excessive drain after installing your apps, take a screenshot of your battery usage graph and post it here.

dear Quester

can u check it please?

is it normal?

photo_2017-11-07_02-30-49.jpgi played sniper fury for 30 minutes but was not displayphoto_2017-11-07_02-30-54.jpg

Highlighted
Message 13 of 25
Message 13 of 25

@Trane

That's impressive! You had more than 10 hours of screen-on time through an almost full day on a single charge!

Feel free to kudo this post or mark it as solution so that other users facing the same issue can find it

Disclaimer: Moderators are not affiliated with or work for Sony Mobile, their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles in the community.

Message 14 of 25
Message 14 of 25

@quester his battery drained from 100%to 10% IN less thn 12 hours  and u  call it impressive. 

Message 15 of 25
Message 15 of 25

@angrysonyfan

Watch his graphs better before replying aggressively, the graph starts at 6:00 and ends the next day at around 3:00.

Feel free to kudo this post or mark it as solution so that other users facing the same issue can find it

Disclaimer: Moderators are not affiliated with or work for Sony Mobile, their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles in the community.

Inhabitant
Message 16 of 25
Message 16 of 25

That's way, way better than you made it sound. I expected to see like 3h of SOT.  10h of screen on time with 18h of idle is insanely good. You have ABSOLUTELY no issue, you complain for no reason. 

Message 17 of 25
Message 17 of 25

@angrysonyfan notice that the screen was on for 10 hours on one charge. how is that not impressive?

Message 18 of 25
Message 18 of 25

u guys noticed he roughly  used chrome for 2 hrs screen time and telegram 4 hrs total 6 hrs..... wht about rest 4 hrs of  screen time ?

Message 19 of 25
Message 19 of 25

@angrysonyfan

Maybe he was browsing his settings menu or taking a look on the new update features? Why are you always arguing?

Message 20 of 25
Message 20 of 25

i am extremely sorry for arguing..... i am frustrated because of dropping wifi issue, it really makes me mad.