account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

!20hz 1080p, native 4k and XZ P with Android P

Inhabitant
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

!20hz 1080p, native 4k and XZ P with Android P

When will the sony XZ Premium have screen options like native 4k, 1080p on 120hz/60hz, 720p or 1440p and also will the Sony XZ P get Android P beta or alpha update?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: !20hz 1080p, native 4k and XZ P with Android P

@FragmentVision I don't know about the first part, but Sony doesn't release updated to new Android version before it goes to stable, so I doubt you'll get developer previews of Android P for the XZ Premium.

Inhabitant
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

60hz1080p/120Hz 1080p/60hz NATIVE 4K/ Fix X-Reality

So when will sony give us the choice like in AOSP to chose between 1080p and 4k and 60hz and 120hz. I  know its hard to be implemented but you did it once why do you keep it away from the normal sony XZP user isn't our choice to chose between quality and power. Don't give us that if 4k is always on the battery will run out fast because that is our choice if we want quality orpower and also for the 120 hz is the same and meanwhile you can try and fix x-reality becuase there is bassicaly no difference when it's on or off. And also double tap to wake/sleep.

Runing android pie (9) latest update.