account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

android p to bad for camera

One time poster
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

android p to bad for camera

setelah update kepada android p,  camera tiada lagi fungsi 4k, superior, hasil gamba tidak cantik seperti versi oreo, system nampak seperti perlahan bila memadam foto atau memindahkan fail,  adalah menjadi kekesalan setelah update versi p, sebagai pengguna sony, saya merasa kecewa,  saya ingin android oreo kembali yang lebih bagus dari versi p, berharap pihak sony tidak mengecewakan pada pengguna sony

after the update to android p, the camera no longer functions 4k, superior, the result is not as good as the oreo version, the system seems like slowly when deleting photos or transferring files, it becomes regrettable after the update version p, as the user sony, I feel disappointed, want android oreo back better than p version, hope the sony party does not disappoint on sony users

-GT

4 REPLIES 4
Adviser
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Re: android p to bad for camera

Yes you are right, same things here, Sony should fix it as soon..

Visitor
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

Yes ... The same thing happens to me !!, better leave it as it was! The photos are made with poor quality and when you want to remove them it is very very slow

Siii... A mi me pasa lo mismo !! mejor que lo dejen como ya estaba! Las fotos las hace con mala calidad y cuando las quieres eliminar va muy muy muy lento 

@Jenny_rocky 

I've edited your post as this is an English only forum, you can use Google Translate to reply and/or post. Also, profanity it's not allowed

Adviser
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

That was really improvement??

Hi, after the pie update we Xperia XA2 users got another update with description of latest security patch and system performance improvements,

After that "improvements update" the camera performing like a low category 150$ like device.. what a shameful improvement by sony..

I don't know what is sony doing with XA2?

Before that they update XA2 with a useless Android 9.0 version, which doesn't have new launcher 9 and user interface, 

I was a big fan of sony Xperia devices because of very good support by manufacturer, but since some years they are loosing their recognized professional property.. having a lot disappointment ☹️

One time poster
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

Same here, after upgrade Picture quality is horrible.

Did Sony even test this version? I'm so disappointed! and there's no way to revert back Slightly frowning Face