account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Xperia XA2 and mirrolink

Learner
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Xperia XA2 and mirrolink

Does Xperia XA2 support mirrorlink like experia Z series ?

3 REPLIES 3
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: Xperia XA2 and mirrolink

Hi @gemboy, thank you for your question.

I'm afraid that the Xperia XA2 does not support Mirrorlink and the support for Mirrorlink was discontinued after Xperia X / Xperia X Performance.

I hope that answers your question! Slightly smiling Face

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

One time poster
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

So why is it deprecated?! I'd really like to have this functionality. Are there any means to install Mirrorlink on the xa2, even if it is not in the stock image?

Highlighted
Sony Xperia Support
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

Hi @jensosj, welcome to our forum!

As far as I know, Mirrorlink can not be installed separately, but if Android Auto service is available in your market and your car either has it by default, or can be updated to included this, you can use this instead.

You can read more about Android Auto on the link below.

https://www.android.com/auto/faq/

I hope that helps! Slightly smiling Face

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.