account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

XA2 FM radio with annoying pause

Visitor
Message 11 of 25
Message 11 of 25

Re: XA2 FM radio with annoying pause

Muchas gracias por tu información . No entendía que le pasaba a la radio, pensaba que era un fallo en mi terminal pero ya he visto en los foros que es común. He escrito un mail a Sony pidiendo una solución ya que es una pena que una marca tan buena tenga un fallo tan grande . Nunca me había pasado con otros terminales . Gracias por tu información 

Inhabitant
Message 12 of 25
Message 12 of 25

good afternoon

but are you saying that the problem can not be solved? nor with a software update ?!

so I'm going to complain about sony because it's selling a product with a feature that does not work,
is to make complaints on the portal and the assistance on these problems, this can not be so

Apprentice
Message 13 of 25
Message 13 of 25

Hello,

I received the June update, the problem is not solved.

Matteo

Inhabitant
Message 14 of 25
Message 14 of 25

Hello,

build number 50.1.A.10.51, no improvement...

Matteo

Message 15 of 25
Message 15 of 25

Sony has lost me... since the phone release only have got security updates but never a software update fixing the lot of issues with the phone, a shame

Inhabitant
Message 16 of 25
Message 16 of 25

Sony Xperia XA2 August 2018 OTA Update 50.1.A.10.51 Firmware Features

• Upgraded to Same Oreo 8.0 With Latest Security Patch Updates.
  • New Notifications Design
  • Improved Wifi Performance.
  • New Settings Menu Design
  • Multi-Window View
  • Notification Direct Reply
  • Custom DPI Support
  • Added Status Bar Icon Options
  • Added Quick Launch Of 3rd Party Applications
  • Improved Customization

Sony, no bug fixes?! 

Inhabitant
Message 17 of 25
Message 17 of 25

the version 50.1.a.13.83 that I received yesterday corrected the problem of the radio, now most of the stations already work without restarting the frequency, pity that the quality of the frequency is pessima, always with intreferencia, but finding a good position the quality of transmission it's good

Inhabitant
Message 18 of 25
Message 18 of 25

After the update it worked slightly better for two days, today started again as it was, is always looking for frequency and gives some intervals of silence .. Something done because it is better and some stations work without going below

Apprentice
Message 19 of 25
Message 19 of 25

I have the same issue. My old M2 fm radio works very well with same headphone and in same location. Sony any fix for this issue?

Inhabitant
Message 20 of 25
Message 20 of 25

Hello to everybody,

as far as I can test, I don't see any particular change related to the latest firmware. I am not sure that the behavior of the radio is exactly the same as before, though I am sure that the problem is not solved.

Thanks,

Matteo