account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Vídeo cámara

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 1 of 1
Message 1 of 1

Vídeo cámara

Hola cómo estan?, Bueno el problema de mi Xperia XA2 es en las grabaciones de vídeo en las aplicaciones como instagram, Snapchat, Facebook, el vídeo que hago lo graba bien, pero cuando comparto el vídeo me sale muy de mala calidad como pixelado y lento, eso pasa cuando grabó desde las aplicaciones de redes de sociales, cómo desde mi teléfono para compartir los vídeos, necesito ayuda para que mis videos puedan salir de buena calidad por favor

Hi, how are you ?, Well the problem of my Xperia XA2 is in the video recordings in applications like instagram, Snapchat, Facebook, the video that I do record it well, but when I share the video I get very bad quality as pixelated and slow, that happens when recorded from the social network applications, how from my phone to share the videos, I need help so that my videos can come out of good quality please

gt