account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unresponsive screen

One time poster
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Unresponsive screen

My xa2 became unresponsive after using the camera, it was on 22% so plenty of time left. I put it down and when I came back a few minutes later It wouldn't turn on, the notification light was blinking but the phone was opening. I plugged it in for ten minutes but it was still the same so I tried pressing the power and volume buttons simultaneously and that got it going, anyone else had the same problem? 

2 REPLIES
One time poster
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: Unresponsive screen

only had ax2 phone a week crashed white screen only wont update online  for software so now no phone as sim card is nano 

One time poster
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: Unresponsive screen

Телефонът беше с блокирал екран и не реагираше на никакъв сигнал, на екран беше изписано "изключване" , но не се изключва. Телефонът се рестартира с натискане на двата бутона изключване и силата на звика едновремено, така излезе от заспиването си, тоест събуди се!

The phone had a blocked screen and did not respond to any signal, the screen was off, but it did not turn off. The phone restarts by pressing the two power-off buttons and the power of the hicle at the same time, so it goes out of your sleep, that is, wake up!.

GT