account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

USB OTG Support

Enthusiast
Message 1 of 6
Message 1 of 6

USB OTG Support

Hi

Does the Xperia XA2 have OTG?

5 REPLIES 5
Pioneer
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

Re: USB OTG Support

Hi @KernowMan1968;

As you can see here the XA2 supports USB OTG.

Enthusiast
Message 3 of 6
Message 3 of 6

thank you

One time poster
Message 4 of 6
Message 4 of 6

tried to connect to a 64gb usb stick, but my xa2 didn't read it, though on another phone was it fully readable 😕. any idea? 

Visitor
Message 5 of 6
Message 5 of 6

Did you dolve this problem?
In case you did not: If you have an SD inside the pone it might not recognize it. I had the same problem. I put a card reader wit han SD card via OTG cable and it had many problems recognizing it. I have removed the internal SD from the phone, then it worked. There was no such problem if I tried a normal USB stick. The problem only ocurred with an SD card via OTG

One time poster
Message 6 of 6
Message 6 of 6

Hi here, well I having issues with otg on my xa2 ultra today. I was able to connect a little soundcart (berhinger ua 2) and stream on Facebook with the sound incoming in the sound cart. But today nothing, I mean, the soundcart is not detected. No red light on the soundcart when I connect it. So the imput sound of the SC is not routed into Facebook live. How I can guess if the otg cable is the problem or if it's the otg itself??