account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Triangle reparing on start up xperia xa2

One time poster
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Triangle reparing on start up xperia xa2

When i start up my xa2 a triangle ( work.. Reparing...) appare on the screen. Than its all working.. But why this simbol? 

3 REPLIES 3
Visitor
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: Triangle reparing on start up xperia xa2

Hi, I had that problem last week. In my situation I had a faulty sd card. But my phone was also switching itself off when I stopped using it. I looked online and the answers was that some app may be causing this kind of issue. I would suggest to try check if you are having the same issue in safe mode. I had andas Sony technical team told me as a next step to remove sim card and check if the problem remains and finally do the same with SD card.

Hope that helps a little. 

Emperor
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

@JoJo2019 

Those are good suggestions, if all fail repair the phone with Xperia Companion

Xperia Companion (XC)

Software Repair Guide

Alternatives on How to backup Xperias

http://talk.sonymobile.com/thread/36355

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Highlighted
Apprentice
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

Ive been getting this aswell, I fixed it by doing a software repair on a computer with the xperia companion. Make sure you back up your files