account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Sony Xperia XA2 automatically turned off at least once a day

Visitor
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Sony Xperia XA2 automatically turned off at least once a day

21 November 2018 - 13:00. Hello, I have for 2 days a Sony Xperia XA2 single sim and it's automatically turned off at least once a day by itself.

From time to time the Sony Xperia XA2 shuts off by itself and for no special reason.

For exemple, I have the phone on my desk, and when I want to make a call I noticed he was off. I press the power button and to turn it on and was ok until next day when this problem was repeated.

The phone is new, and I have last software update, Abdroid 8.0.0.

Update: 21 November 2018 - 19:46. After he turnf off in this morning, after a few hours (tonight) he gave himself a restart, as he stood on the table for some time (I was not playing, I was not watching the video, I was not record video)just been there in stand by for some time until I noticed a display light.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Adept
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: Sony Xperia XA2 automatically turned off at least once a day

Hi there!,

you can try booting in safe mode to see if it is an app that is causing this problem. But i suspect that this is a hardware issue if being honest

Visitor
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: Sony Xperia XA2 automatically turned off at least once a day

What do you want to say an app, the phone is new.

If it is a software problem can you help me to solve it? If not why did you bother to answer me!